This would be one of the economic and affordable dashcam in market. Introducing 360 (2nd Generation) J511C Dashcam. Courtesy of Gearbest for sending me such a stylish and wonderful dashcam to review. Well, I would say this shall be a rival of Xiaomi Mijia Dashcam and Mr. CKJ will review both dashcam and will make a comparison soon.
With recent post from Mr. CKJ > Dome D201 vs Viofo A119 . I am induced by the 2k (1440p) resolution dashcam which provide a very super HD quality footage thus I will feel a little bit of “Quality issue” when it comes to a 1080p resolutions review. Alright to be frank, we can’t compare apple with apple in this situation. Both Dome D201 vs Viofo A119 are high-end dashcam , whereby 360 J511C Dashcam would only at middle range. Bear with it!
- Purchase link in Gearbest , Flash Sale price at US 59.99 with free shipping
- Official Product page of 360 J511C
Inside the box:
• 360 J511C dashcam
• 90° angled micro USB Cable
• Dual USB car charger
• Installation tool
• Suction mount
• Toshiba Exceria 16GB MicroSD UHS-1
• 360 drive recorder Bluetooth button JP512
• Manual in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English
• 360 drive recorder Bluetooth button JP512 & 360 dual USB Car Charger
• Menu Setting
• Phone application for 360 J511C Dashcam
– Uses a Ambarella A12A55 processor that is capable of recording up to 2560x1440p 30fps (or 1920x1080p 60fps) but I wonder why the manufacturer of 360 limit it to 1920×1080 30fps as default
– Bluetooth remote button to either capture short video or photo
– With the F2.0 large aperture, it takes in a lot of light during both day and night time footage
– Clean and stylish design
– Audio capture is very loud and clear, one of the best I have come across
– The resolution is default at 1920×1080 30fps, no other options
– Recording default and limit to 1 minute, no other options
– No manual start/stop button of video recording
As I mentioned earlier on, this is a reliable dashcam which is economic and affordable. They actually come in 2 version, J511 which is a higher version with black or white color, records in 1080p 60fps, with E-HDR and with ADAS functions whereby J511C is the one that I am reviewing.
With this price, It would be a good choice for a 1080p Dashcam.
Watch my Youtube channels